2012年7月24日星期二

Is anyone still making money with crafting?

Chests are brutal to craft. People seem to only want 150/150/60/+armor. I found the chest plan and crafted a few. Of the 100 I made (for a pretty penny because they cost more in every way to craft) I think I sold 2 for a mil and the rest I was lucky if I got rid of them for more than 100k. I lost almost 10m just from crafting them.
I've had alot of luck crafting bracers. Anything 100/50/40/3 will sell quick and for over 1m. It can sell with the first two (prim/vit if you haven't been following) and one of the last two (AR or crit).
Because those 4 stats are really the only important ones (no one is actively seeking other affixes besides MF/GF where they want higher than what the plan can craft, which 62s or the plan's max is 18 and 20 respectively) you can get away with buying the 5 prop plan at a major discount.
A friend says crafting boots are the best, probably because you can get 2 sockets, which raises the price on anything, they can roll high stats and the only important extra stat is movement speed. So really you only have to look out for 3 stats with two big money extras.
Lastly, I saw that 5 prop glove plans are going for 500k so I picked them up. I had a few good rolls but with those everyone is crafting them so the market is flooded with good ones, even trifecta rolls under 9 crit chance are going cheap now. But it's a cheap way to get started.
As for actual profit the last week and a half I haven't been playing, only logging on to craft and check AH. In that time I've made $100 off RMAH, even in this slow market and because I'm selling all my 1m+ items on RMAH I've probably only made enough gold to craft more. I have made gold this week but that's been from flipping items. Which I do to fill open slots, I try to keep 10 items in both AHs at all times.

没有评论:

发表评论