2012年5月23日星期三

World of warcraft's general article: try water: role playing

Because you are a web site devoted to diablo3 gold the browse pages just MMORPG field, I will accept you undoubtedly have a love of the addictive, opium like, social life consumption, bone the nightmarish talented entertainment sources. From the "world of warcraft" through the night, this is a genre devour our free time and reckless; Its depth, is the cause of our defeat, its many aspects of the game-our hostess. My personal love and mmorpg game EverQuest began to use in years, and after that I enjoy grinding, exploration, exploration, players fight- -I happily intoxicated in it only a elements; An element of buy gold diablo 3 the name "genre; an element almost itself inherent experience: role playing.
Like many of my relatives, I was an ordinary interweave, stiff upper tara, drinking tea and high efficiency of the British people. I laughed at the network wonders and to give a sigh announced his resignation, these sort of the drama, I don't need-it only my clumsy do not wash. When it comes to close to role playing all kinds of mmorpg game I often go to, I can get from walking in embarrassing; When were told to discuss "rumors south" or "dangerous Litch in northrend to provide" I just spit on the floor of the metaphorical mumbled something about, "not in my land" and free in anger and anxiety in a daze. I am a anxiety, stress and uncomfortable sort when I behavior is normal; I want to be in force of personality of a elves and talking and to start as a druid and I will melt into the fabric of reality, screaming, says that I really "lizards queen."
However, all the side, I've been to think about the essence of elements, role playing: the real gateway immersed and virtual escape from reality. I found myself often bemoan and forced complain that games this generation will no longer provide devour adventure, provide early title; They must do is another kind of form? Perhaps is a different kind of media through the game the way? I have strong determination to avoid this kind of nonsense thaws out, maybe in the name of science can I play for a while? My investigation report, and discuss the debate and ask and you together, my audience.
The name of journalism, I decided to do this work, see how; Selection of the world of warcraft place, my experiment, I spent some time to craft a character, promote to 7 level, finally introduced himself to the new world. I'm Trevorr mage, maybe I was a righteous that promote good behavior, maybe I was an evil cannibals answer an imaginary fairies that Kizzwazz; I didn't make the decision, but I'm going to dip your toes to role playing waters and found.
I sat in the inn in flash gold town, perhaps the most uneasy and embarrassed, I have been to; I'm on the left is a bear on the table to dance request tips and flattery; I was right of the four men murmur their evil ways and disgraceful plan. I was in a strange place. Chuck Knowles, where is the constant jokes? The constant and infinite duel request? This is not a game I know and I sitting here will be crazy among, invited talk, and trying to really get into all of the spirit.
Sitting in the hotel about half an hour bubble in the atmosphere I decided to method four evil, challenge them; Feeling a little courage I decided to a course of suggestive ", you are not evil "I declared" go away "to response, I become more bold," I LeiFu, pet Kizzwazz goblins, what you call the "evil behavior is poor, I look like my destruction" in this cue I pass a fireworks in the inn, smirking in fact in a virtual bastard I;" This guy is serious? "He completely indifferent to respond," I fully support the real Kalid "I answer regardless, this is my own mistakes" oh he is a loller, he said my name, go away loller "followed by is like a scene wild west, someone lead I from the hotel by all the spit, and hatred.
I think the biggest mistake idea is, it is a kind of role playing small reckless and random in the stolen dream space "in. I to my role without a thought or know what to do, just go with the flow way; My ignorance of many players, they indulge in this element of the game process their own characteristics, the realization of his story, and it is very serious; So and, of course, the first time I play interact with lead to himself as "loller" and a only making fun of people simply enjoy their participation. The last thing I want to do is the players make fun of I admire the fact they can find happiness of things I can't allow yourself to do stupid embarrassed and wrong through self consciousness. I decided to try again but move stormwind city and its relatively safe.
While trying to turn this all serious said, I tend to be willing to part with or use low-energy and my peep of research the role play fade into a ginger unshaven men ran in his pants for all the sexual adventures have been the lamb inn slaughter. I really want to participate in this game, but do I hide in a cloak of humor and stupid, it is the only way is to reduce my way into the role plays, to my surprise, I actually enjoy yourself and all kinds of interaction is I accept.
One thing in my time I confused in role playing field how is the function of the city is a city in other places; The auction house and bank is the center of the mechanical action and other almost all things is ignored, until it's purpose is to perform; Now I adventure across the city I find players sat on the bench usually desolate, the dwarf fishing all kinds of terminal; Once abandoned bars and full of activity. Though in a sense, this is unreal, I appreciate the players in this realization, the game has become more than may think fit in; People inversion and socialization, happened in regular interval; I used to play the game is filled with thousands of players, but with all the social interaction cancel into several "gnome male-" cure" and "rookie tanks". This is an inspiration to see.
I continue to cross-examine boundary push me comfort I meet a solitary figure was alone in a hotel in the center of stormwind. "Hello, I'm Trevorr, Kizzwazz bless you" I nervously expected response, "hello, who is Kizzwazz?" Finally, my imagination is to diablo 3 buy gold pay a "my demon master, he is to sit next to you" I began to enter the now "oh, I don't see anyone, thank you and I speak, I have been very low because my father was murdered the scourge" I feel here can make a friend, "it sounds terrible, of course, Kizzwazz command I eat my father won his power" this guy's cool, we may have to go dancing in a small chat, "that's terrible!!!!! You are a monster! Why did you do that? Leave me alone!" In the man left, I was oppressed, perhaps an ogre psychiatric patients is not making friends, in any case I wrote down the name of that man and decided to give him the post with various segments of the inner spiritual problems.
Source: http://diablo3items.net63.net/?p=105
http://zengyanwei.webatu.com/?p=111
http://zengyanwei.webatu.com/?p=112
http://zengyanwei.webatu.com/?p=113
http://zengyanwei.webatu.com/?p=114

http://songblog.comlu.com/?p=115
http://songblog.comlu.com/?p=116
http://songblog.comlu.com/?p=117
http://songblog.comlu.com/?p=118

http://cheapd3items.comli.com/?p=92
http://cheapd3items.comli.com/?p=93
http://cheapd3items.comli.com/?p=94
http://cheapd3items.comli.com/?p=95

没有评论:

发表评论